yep only at double kwik beside PVHS. from 4-6 i think i heard on the radio, but you may be right about 4-6:30
3.02 a gallon is what they said, but who knows
Printable View
yep only at double kwik beside PVHS. from 4-6 i think i heard on the radio, but you may be right about 4-6:30
3.02 a gallon is what they said, but who knows
I wonder if they have any provisions in place for keeping the masses in control...
on 93.5 now:
the gas is $3.02/gallon.
they pump it for you.
no lawn mowers.
no gas cans.
must go into your vehicle.
it is til 630
CRAP!!!!!!! just filled up in Norton after work
Just got back. There are police directing traffic at the intersections and an attendat at every pump, but it's getting backed up real bad with everybody leaving work (the 9-5ers) a little early to get there. I got there early and only waited about 10-15 minutes. Everything was pretty organized.
I had to go around through town to get home from work.
I usually go by the High School.
So at 93.5 cents for 20 gals your entire savings is $18.70
Of which you wasted x amount going out of your way depending upon if you did or not. x amount waiting in line and getting back out + your time?
No thanks.
That's usually my attitude, but this time, it wasn't bad. I've had to wait in line longer to get gas on a normal weekday when I travelled the I-75 corridor in Southest Tennessee and North Georgia for work than I did today. I'm glad those days have long since passed.
And I do feel bad for those of you who live in BSG anywhere near the gas station. Nobody ever thinks of the people who live nearby and maybe just want to go home.
At about 4:30 cars were backed up past the East Stone turn off. Many standing outside of their cars.
To me those people are not saving anything.
My wife said there was at least one accident?
im suprised there wasn't any fights, that we know of yet anyways [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]